vacant home staging
Without furniture, there is no frame of reference. Don’t keep buyers guessing…the cost of vacancy is much more than the cost of vacant home staging.
Home’s that are vacant are in special need of staging because most buyers are unable to visualize the space.
Whether you’re looking at online listing photos or seeing the space in person, a well furnished home:
- Provides potential buyers a sense of their desired lifestyle
- Showcases the beautiful architectural features of the home
- Provides the answer to any layout questions buyers may have
By creating an inviting, well thought out space with updated furniture and accessories, it allows buyers to visualize their lives, and the potential in each and every room. Here is where we shine!
This is where we come out and assess the home, take measurements, photos, and build a proposal. This is a crucial step in preparing for the staging day so we can design a spectacular space that appeals to prospective buyers.
*Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving.
Our vacant staging process:
- Starting with a home assessment, we deliver a proposal that provides the best option to fit your needs and budget. I’d continue from there with planning, furniture sourcing, delivery, staging and pickup.
- We use top quality furnishings in order to achieve that model home look that guarantees a buyer will “fall in love”.
- Our selection of furniture allows us to fit the style of your home whether it’s traditional, contemporary, modern, rustic, industrial or southwestern.
- Whether you are looking to furnish your home from top to bottom or just a few key rooms, we can take care of everything!
- We research your buyer demographic in your area and stage your home accordingly.